To see the outline plan for the conference, see the Programme page. We plan two full meeting days on the Wednesday and Thursday, a half day Friday, followed by the writing workshop on Friday afternoon and scientific workshops on Saturday. (Please note it is only possible to do one science workshop).
Registration for the VMSG2018 conference is now closed.
If you wish to make enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlybird (until 31/10/2017):
- Academic, (Minsoc or Geolsoc member): £170
- Academic, (non-member): £220
- Student, unwaged, or retired (Minsoc or Geolsoc member): £110
- Student, unwaged, or retired (non-member): £150
- Academic, one-day registration (members and non-members): £100
- Student, unwaged or retired, one day registration: £50
Late registration until (1/12/2017) – add £30 to all earlybird prices.
Registration costs include conference access, tea/coffee, icebreaker, abstract volume and for those attending the full conference, the VMSG dinner .
Preference for presentations is given to final year graduate students. Registration covers entry to all 2.5 days of the meeting, the icebreaker and poster functions, the conference dinner and party, and a copy of the abstract volume and conference proceedings. Members of the Geological Society of London or the Mineralogical Society receive discounted registration – check their websites to see if you will save money by joining!